*** version 1.40 *** (Tested over YUI 2.4.1)
This release synchronizes the SourceForge version with Bubbling Library -- version number 1.40.
NOTE: I was away from my work for more than a month, and after a surgery in my left hand, I'm back and working, with a lot of ideas and energies, so you don't worry about the future of the Bubbling Extension, I've plans to keep it on track and watching the YUI's releases in this new year.
This huge release introduce new components and reorder the old ones, correction of a series of bugs (thanks you guys for sent me the feedbacks), and of course the inclusion of new examples.
The following new components are introduced with this release:
* Accordion Manager (Widgets): See how to create the correct HTML's markup and the CSS's rules to create expandable and collapsible areas, including horizontal and vertical accordion, also reusing the YUI Panel Sam Skin, animation and sound's effect features.
* Core Package (Script): Similar to the YUI utilities.js, to group the most common components in a single file (/yui-cms/package/core.js):
* Bubbling Core
* Loading Mask
* Dispatcher Plugin
* Form Manager Plugin
* Translator Plugin
* Lighter Plugin
* Tooltip Manager
* Accordion Manager
* BASE64 and CRC utility
The following components are updated with this release:
* Bubbling Core: Now called (YAHOO.Bubbling).
* Dispatcher: Now called (YAHOO.plugin.Dispatcher).
* Lighter (Former Selector): The selector plugin was renamed in this version because the YUI's Team have released a DOM Selector utility with the same name... so, I just decided to change the name to Lighter (Area Highlighter Manager: YAHOO.plugin.Lighter).
* Wizard: Now called (Form Manager: YAHOO.plugin.WizardManager). Improved mechanism for forms with file fields (upload file), and support for mixing traditional forms and dynamic forms in the same area using the classname for the form.
* Loading Mask: Now support dynamic message update before display it.
* Translator Plugin: Now mounted over the YUI Json Package.
NOTA: All the components' names updated will keep the backward compatibility name for a while, except the Lighter (former selector) plugin.
Also, this release comes with an update of the list of official examples, and every control and plugin of the bubbling library ships with a series of examples that illustrate its implementation. These examples can serve as starting points for your exploration of the Bubbling Library, as code snippets to get you started in your own programming. Also, you can navigate through the API documentation, and you will be able to explore these examples component-by-component; on this page you'll find the full index of library examples with a link to and short description of each one.